Last Updated: February 2022
Information We Collect and/or Receive:
When you contact us through the “Contact Us” feature on the Website or via email, or sign up to receive our newsletters, you will be asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to, first name, last name, telephone number, and e-mail address (collectively, “Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services.
In addition to the Contact Information, we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- Usage Information. In an ongoing effort to improve our Website, we automatically collect certain information whenever you visit our Website. This information consists of IP addresses, browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, your use of features, and similar information concerning your use of the Website (“Usage Information”). This information allows us to tailor content to a Website visitor’s interests.
For Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics
How We Use and Share Your Information
You authorize us to use the Contact Information, and Other Information (collectively, the “Information“) for a variety of business purposes such as to respond to your questions and requests, provide our Website to you, provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Website, verify your identity, communicate with you as needed, solicit your feedback, tailor content and personalize your experience on the Website, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, and to improve the Website.
Also, we may use and share the Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, repair, installation or maintenance services, market research, billing and debt collecting services, insurance services, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand users of the Site, we may analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may use this aggregate information for marketing purposes. We may share this aggregate information with our affiliates, agents, business and business partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Site and our products to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of DBA or others.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may access, review, and make changes to your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Tonix marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
This Website is not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. However, if the parent or the guardian of a child under 13 believes that the child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us to request that this information is deleted from our files and we will endeavor to delete that information from our files. Anyone under 18 years old should seek their parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to using or disclosing any personal information on this Website.
Security of Your Information
We take information security seriously and take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail or other electronic means.
Links to External Websites
U.S. Website; Important Notice to all Non-U.S. Residents
Our Website and servers are located in the United States. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use the Website, you do so at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact Tonix via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT TRACK
Tonix does not monitor, recognize or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms including general web browser, “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account.
Or write to us at:
Tonix Pharmaceuticals, a division of Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp.
26 Main Street
Chatham, NJ 07928