Come join our growing Tonix Team! Click HERE to view our current openings.
Tonix Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that invents, licenses, acquires and develops innovative medicines to help patients manage infectious disease, immunology and central nervous system (CNS) conditions.
We are a team of passionate professionals dedicated to advancing science to improve patient care and public health.
We are committed to offering a flexible working environment where we value the input and ideas of our diversified employee base. We work collaboratively and with a team-oriented mindset, understanding that every employee brings differing views to the table that will continue Tonix’s growth and development.
We are continuing our growth by hiring for our new facility in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, and by planning for further expansion in Hamilton, Montana.
Our competitive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life / AD&D, Voluntary Life / AD&D
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid time off
- 13 US Company Paid Holidays
- Parental leave
- 401(k) Plan – 6% match with an additional 3% safe harbor contribution
- 529 Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Option Awards
- Summer Fridays
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program